Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 78 - Breezy Week

Each week just gets harder and harder to write here... Big news! I'm transferred. Weird. The past 4 months here have flown by! Always hard to leave an area and this one won't different.

This week was super busy! Too much happened and I am too lazy to write it all haha Meetings, exchanges, Area Broadcast and a lot of finding. I'm gonna miss this place! It has been really chilly too at night so my sleep has been prime. No electric fan! ive been cold for the first time in a long time. We rode a train too! that was different and cool.

Our Family investigator is doing awesome! Still coming to church! So ready to be baptized. Sucks that i won't see it happen but I still feel way blessed to have gotten the chance to teach them. They are legit! there really is nothing better than seeing how the gospel changes people's lives. That is what it is all about.

Love you all! Time is ticking... Let's see where life takes us! I leave you with a scripture D&C 35:24. Until next time family.





No comments:

Post a Comment