Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 75 - Frozen Week





My friends! This week was packed. And i am too lazy to write about it haha sorry. ill try my best though.

We had our Mission Christmas Conference this Week! this year it was split up... Coolest thing is that we got to watch Frozen!! haha that movie is the bomb!! I felt like a little kid again. It was the coolest movie ever! Or i just have been a missionary for a long time haha either way i really like Frozen.

We also had our Branch Christmas Party! Party for days haha it was way fun! Great turn out. We had two family investigators there and it was a great fellowshipping thing for them! They really enjoyed it to and it just all worked out. man i love this work.

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! haha i am so excited for this Christmas. I feel like a little kid. I finally have found out the true meaning of Christmas. It's Christ. With him center around our Christmas, everything is just perfect. I feel at peace. I am thankful for a loving Father who gave his son for me. I love this work! and glad to be here during this time. I love you all! Merry Christmas :) enjoy it with the people you love. I leave you with a scripture. 2 Cor 4:18. Until next time family.

No comments:

Post a Comment