Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 74 - Primary Week

I feel like i just emailed you all.. so i dont really know what to write here! This may be short again...

This week flew by! Prolly cuz I just emailed. On Sunday was the Primary Program! that was super awesome haha the best thing ever. The primary is the best thing that has happened to this world! the kids were really cute and they had all there lines memorized! I feel like they are better at memorizing than i am. Which is not good haha but the program was awesome! I was just smiling the whole time and the spirit was way strong.

The mission life is great! Christmas is super duper close and I feel like i little kid! I am just really happy to be where i am at right now. This is the way life should be. I love you all! sorry for the short letter again. Forgive me! I leave you with a scripture Acts 5:41. Until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment