Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 70 - Exchanges Week

Here we are again. Good week! same old same old really haha nothing too much! Pretty busy but all is well. This week we had a ton of exchanges! I didn't really get to work with E. Klassen a whole lot... Tuesday we have exchanges with the Assistants. That is always fun! Get to ride in a car for a little and experience Air Con!! and a washing machine!!! the little things are the most important :) Also got to work with E. Packard again! My MTC comp. haha love that man. We had a good day of work.

 Great to work with him. Then on Thursday we had Zone Conference and that was legit. President Reeder gave a great workshop on the Priesthood. The Priesthood is so cool! It was just awesome to realize what we have in the church and the blessing we are able to receive because God restored his power through a prophet. I am grateful to be a priesthood holder and after the Zone Conference I just felt the blessing and the huge responsibility that I have to be a honorable priesthood holder. Heavenly Father has been so good to me.

Life is good! the mission is great. The priesthood is real. Miracles do truly happen. Heavenly Father loves us. The simple truths end up being the most important ones. I love you all! And miss you all. Keep the faith. I leave you with a scripture. Joshua 24:15. Until next time folks.





No comments:

Post a Comment