Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 76 - American Week

Hey folks! How was Christmas? hope is was good! Happy New year! Crazy how fast time is going. its 2015!!

Skyping home was the bomb! Christmas day was the bomb! we got fed a ton hahah i feel fat... but it was super good! The members here are awesome. We just went around and shared a little Christmas message which was super powerful! I loved it. Even though it was far from family, It will be a Christmas that I will always remember!

Crazy story of the week. We taught an American! From Iowa.. We were on exchanges with some elders in their area and they had an appointment to teach a potential investigator who ended up being an American. Teaching in English is super weird.. And hard hahaha I kept wanting to speak in tagalog but he had no clue so it was a struggle. But it was one of the best lessons i have been apart of. It was like Preach My Gospel perfect. Spirit driven the whole way. I was on exchanges with Elder Spencer from Utah and we both walked out in shock on how well it went. It was so cool to be apart of! Never would of thought that would have happened on my mission haha but so glad it did.

This week we also walked 13 km this week home... We missed the last trip coming from our farthest area. And that led to a 13 km walk of 3 miles in the pitch dark hahaha that was fun. I was dead after but it led to the best sleep on my entire life! So I am not complaining.

I can't believe this year is almost over... But the cool thing is that I can say that I spent the whole year of 2014 serving the Lord... I have been thinking about that the past couple of days and it is one of the coolest feelings ever. I am grateful I have spent this whole year serving him. I have grown closer to him in more ways than possible. I have found out who my Heavenly Father is and what he gave us. His Son. And I just spent this whole year helping people realize how to make it back. Couldn't think of a better way to spend it. I love this gospel. I love this work! I love you all :) hehe take care my friends. Its a new year! Make it the best! I leave you all with a scripture D&C 11:20. Until next time family.





No comments:

Post a Comment