Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 93 - Corn Week

"If we will only have enough courage and faith to walk in his path, it will lead us to peace of heart and mind, to lasting meaning in life, to happiness in this world, and to joy in the world to come." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

We harvested corn this week! that was super fun. The work is doing great! Things are looking up. We got some potentials for baptism church is the only thing stopping them right now... The struggle but it is all good! I am loving the people here. Just everything right now is clicking. 

I love the mission. I really do. I love this time that i have to help others. To get to know their problems and know that the gospel is the solution to it all. I love you all. I leave you with a scripture. Philippians 1:20-21. Until next time my friends
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment