Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 89 - Bridge Week

"Even more powerful than using the words in our teaching of the doctrine will be our examples of living the doctrine." -Henry B. Eyring

Well, another week is down. This one went by quick. I broke a bridge... That always makes you feel good. I got fruity pebbles from my parents. I was having withdrawals. and the gospel is still true! That sounds like a good week.

The mission life is going good. Everyday is a great experience. Even thought its tough, it's memorable.  Wouldn't trade it for the world. 

#BecauseHeLives if you haven't heard of it, i invite you to look it up! helives.mormon.org It will blow your mind. I am thankful for a loving Savior. I am thankful for his Atonement. I am thankful for his gospel and I am thankful for all of you. 

Life is good in the islands. I leave you all with a scripture. Matthew 19:29. Until next time my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment