Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 84 - Happiness Week

"Happiness must be earned day to day, but it is worth the effort" -Ezra Taft Benson
Just wanted to start out with a quote! realized how true it was this week. Well my whole mission. That is true happiness! And I am glad to have finally found it.
The mission is awesome. I wish I didn't suck so much with these updates week to week haha i just struggle writing. This week was good. just super busy! which makes it fun. had some baptismal interviews to do. Had exchanges too so work in the area was limited. Then on Wednesday came down with some sickness and still battling it so it has been a week full of adventure and just trying to keep the energy up so we didn't lose any work. Mission accomplished! The enabling power of the atonement is real.
My comp is transferring tomorrow. That was a quick 6 weeks... Time is flying by. its scary! I am loving life right now :) haha its fun. These people are awesome. I have been blessed with some great souls in my life. Work is doing good. just finding and teaching and hoping it just leads to baptism. I just love to see how much this gospel helps people. How much hope and peace it can give a person. There is nothing better for us other than this gospel.
Each day we are giving a choice. A choice to do what we please. And each day we will receive things because of those choices. So today choose to serve someone. Choose to smile. Choose to laugh. And see where it takes you. Happiness is just around the corner :) love you all! I leave you with a scripture 1 Cor 1:27. Until next time my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment