Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 47 - One Year Week

Hey Peeps!! I messed up on the first email so don't worry bout it i got you here! But the news is spoiled.. I'm a year old! Where has the time gone? Dang.. But I love it! Seriously this may be the best decision I have made and everyday I am grateful to be here. I just can't believe it has been a year!

This week was good! I didn't do anything crazy for my one year... Blown opportunity! missionaries usually burn something but on thursday (My year mark) I was way too tired hahaha I just crashed and slept. But I had krispie kreme. That was really good. Of our the other elders in our apartment got it packaged to him hahaha even though it wasn't hot it was still really good. I'll take it!

 We did a lot of finding this wee and it went really good! We found a potential family. We have been doing a lot of finding lately.. Tracting is so up and down. Sometimes you love it and other days you just wanna die on the side of the road. But this week wasn't too bad. Hopefully this week we can do more teaching and less finding haha wish us luck!

This morning we had a district activity and we made pancakes and french toast! That was a party. I love me some pancakes. They just get me. Well, any food gets me haha But ya that basically sums up my fun this week. I just come home every night just tired and sleep becomes everything.

That is basically the week. Same old same old! I am no longer a newbie and just trying to do what I can for these people. I have realized how important this gospel is. It is our only way back to our father. And i hope we all can make it back to him. It hasn't been easy. Sometimes it feels impossible. But I know one thing. I know he loves us. And I know he is with us every step of the way. I feel lucky. And more than blessed. Thank you all for everything. Crazy to think in less than a year I will see you all. but until then, keep doing what you are doing and if you don't like the results, do something different. Change up the life! Change is always good. It is all part of the plan.  i love you all. I leave you with a scripture. 1 Corinthians 15:22. Until next time peeps.






No comments:

Post a Comment