Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 44- Member Week

Hey ya'll! Another week upon us... Where does the time go? Who knows haha but let's just make the most of it and I will update you on things here.

So work wise was a success this week! We have been doing a lot of finding and we did! We have also have had a ton of members work with us and that has been huge!! We have a ton of RM's here so that helps out a ton. This whole week we had an RM work with us and it just helped out a ton. Learned a ton too! Man it was a huge blessing to have them work with us. Makes work way easier and just a lot more fun. The RM's here are the bomb and we have a ton of fun haha if you don't have fun while doing missionary work, you are doing it wrong. We also found a dude and he was english speaking! So we taught him in english. Which is really really really hard haha halfway through it we went back to tagalog and I didn't even realize it. Talking in english has gotten way more difficult.. Good thing I can still speak tagalog with the family when I get home :)

Life has been good. And it has been going by way too fast... I cannot believe how fast time goes... I feel like I just got on the mission but the year mark is closer than ever. And this week it just made me reflect on the past year. May be one of the toughest years ever but may have been one of the happiest as well. I still feel like the same kid I was before i left and then other times I see the change. haha it is so weird but I could not be any happier than I am now. I know this work is true. I know Jesus Christ lives and in the end that is all that really matters. If we know he lives then we will be truly converted to his gospel. We will want to live better lives because he lives. And in the end that is all I want to do. To make him proud. I love you all. I cannot express my gratitude to all that you guys do for me. I feel it everyday. I know we will see each other again and I look forward to the day. Until then keep smiling, keep laughing and cry a little. Just live your life and dont waste a day. Time is just ticking away and there is only so much left... I leave you all with a scripture. Alma 26:30. Until next time folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment