Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 45 - Sore Week

Another week! which means I gotta write another one of these emails haha I am just getting way too lazy to write you all... But i'll try my hardest!

So This week was sore week. Last week we decided to go hiking up this mountain and we ended getting lost hahha but after the hike and the next day and the next I was dying! The mountain was way steep and let's face it.. I'm out of shape.. And since we walk everywhere it just added to it haha so walking was a struggle! haha it was classic. I'm just glad the soreness is over.

This week work wise was a bit of a struggle. We got punted! like everyday... It was bad. Had a lot of investigators hide too. I don't know what would be better. Having investigators hide from you or having a door shut in your face.. By the end of this week I would take the door. The best is when you see them and they see you and you just see them start to run inside and act like they aren't home hahah the struggle is real. But it is all good! We are still living :)

The good thing this week is that we got fed a ton! As in... I have eaten so much this week. I'm not complaining! The members here are the bomb dot com. They just get it. they know how to make me happy and I could not be happier.

This week has been tough! But its always the tough weeks where we can learn the most. This week I have been focusing on the atonement. And man the atonement is just something else. I love studying it. I am so grateful to know that through it all is possible, I messed up a lot. Still do. But through Christ can I be made whole. I love this gospel. I love this work. I hope that someday I can be the man Heavenly Father needs me to be. I hope that we all can be the person he needs. All is possible through him that died for us. I leave you with a scripture. Alma 33:22. Until next time family and friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment