Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week 24 - Christmas Week

What up my people!! Hope you all had a jolly Merry Christmas! Not gonna
lie, other than calling home I may have forgotten that it was Christmas
hahaha it's just different on the mission! We just worked and had no luck
but it was still fun! well boring but that isn't what is important! This
year I figured the true meaning of Christmas. The true meaning of sacrifice
and I would not have wanted it any other way. But let's get you all updated
on this week huh?

So ya it was Christmas week haha nothing too special work wise other than
we had zero luck teaching. Everyone was gone! Or they just didn't want to
listen. So we walked and walked waiting for someone to listen. No luck. But
that's life right? All is well! It has been a tough week teaching because
people just don't want to listen to two handsome pinoys. They are too
worried that they may fall in love iwth us. So they all just hide in their
houses when we pass by. The struggle is real! But all is well :) just gotta
keep partying right?

I also struggled this week with pictures. Nothing really happened! I am
terribly sorry my friends. And that is all that really happened this week.
haha I know boring email! But life is good here in the homeland. I am glad
all of you had a good Christmas and I just want to wish you a Happy New
Year! 2014 now! Time is just flying by my friends, don't waste a second of
this time and gift our father has given us. Today is the day to be the
person you need to be! dont look in the past, just learn from it. Live for
the future my friends. There is peace in it if you turn to him. I leave you
with a scripture. 2 Nephi 4:34. Until next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment