Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 62 - Flood Week

I'm Out of time again!! I hate updating you too hah so sorry.

Good week! I got to go on exchanges with my MTC comp this week! E. Packard. That was super awesome. crazy to think how far the MTC was though. I'm getting old on the mission! But it was super fun to work with him again! Still the same guy haha i missed him. 

Craziest thing that happened this week was the bagyo! It was bad here but we had some floods. Our house was ok! but we had some elders in the zone who's house got flooded! We got a call round 11 saying it was waist deep haha it was unreal! the next morning we called them to see if they were ok and they made it past the storm but there house didnt. The flood went past there house!! it was crazy. So that day we helped them clean it out. Everything got destroyed and there was so much mud inside! We spent four hours cleaning it out haha I was so beat after.. But it was fun! And the elders made it through the night. So the next few days they crashed with us and had to wait till they got new supplies for the house. 

Sorry for such a short email again, i am just struggling with all of these haha but life is good! the mission is the best. Loving every second. Even though I come home dead beat, I would have it any other way! the church is true, and the Philippines is the place to be :) love you all! I leave you with a scripture... Romans 6:23. Until next time my people.







No comments:

Post a Comment