Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 61 - Work Week

Hey all! So each week my desire to update you all just shrinks. haha I'm sorry...

So Im here now in Sipocot! This place is rocking. And my comp is a Stud!! First american comp on the mission. Elder Klassen. He used to AP before he got here so it has been amazing working with him. This dude is the hardest worker ever! I actually got to have exchanges with him when I was in my second area and ever since then, I have dreamed of being comps with him. And it happened! haha life is good.

So Sipocot is just thriving! The work here is unreal. Teaching a ton and we had a baptism on Saturday which was awesome! Just really stoked to be here and to be comps with e. Klassen. haha just loving life.

So ya this is a really short email, im sorry! just ran out of time and just cant really think right now. I promise next week will be better! I love you all. I leave you with a scripture. Alma 18:34. Until next time peeps.




No comments:

Post a Comment