Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 18 - Goodbye Week

My friends!! I am so sorry haha this weeks email may be the shortest email ever recorded in history!! and like no pics. I am terrible!! I just ran out of time because transfers are tomorrow and got a lot to do. So i will try to keep you updated as much as I can!

So ya I am leaving my first area :( It is definitely a bittersweet moment... This place is like home!! Leaving home was hard the first time, I can't do it again. haha But that is missionary work right? The lord has a plan and I am so glad I got to serve here in the Vinzons area. The people are awesome and they will always have a place in my heart. So this week has been hard and yet fun! Just been preparing the area for my companion cuz he is training this upcoming transfer and we gotta prepare the area for his new baby son!! The beauties of missionary work! this is truly the lord's work my friends I testify of that! I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else doing this work. I love you all and I am thankful for all the prayers and emails and support you all give me. I feel the love my peeps!! Take it easy homies. I leave you with a scripture. Mark 8:35. Until next time my friends. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment