Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 16 - Curfew Week

People of my email!! We meet again. I don't have a lot of time this week I am sorry! But nothing too exciting this week so all is well haha so bare with me if this week is a short one!

So curfew week. Since it was Halloween and All Saint's day here and elections haha we had to hit the apartments a little early. Let's just say the Filipinos know how to party on holidays! So ya that was not too fun. Took away from our work which is something we really need right now. We have been struggling finding new people to teach this week because of how far our area is from the church. It is hard because of how much the ride costs to get to the church. But what is life without struggles right? We picked up a sick family investigator who is really progressing. So that is a party of course. and We also received a referral from a member. Referrals are just every missionaries dream. So helpful! and Tatay is just a stud when it comes to understanding so this week was a great week with trying to build our teaching pool.

Let's see what else we got in the good ole Philippines. I really can't think right now haha the struggle! but I love this place. The members here are awesome and even though it is hard, I could not see myself anywhere else! now the pics most of them are of my comp and me hahaha we just party it up. He is crazy. He is 22 but acts like a 16 year old. Which is awesome but sometimes is a struggle. But we have a blast with each other. But ya that is really all I can remember with the pictures. But my peeps that is all I got this week. I wish you all the best and remember, you are never alone in life. "Heavenly Father loves you more than you could ever realize. He has given you all that you have and he just wants what is best for you. So make the most of all the time you have because one day it will end. mahal ko kayo. I leave you with a scripture. 1 Nephi 19:9. Until next time friends
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment