Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 11 - Evaluation Week

My Friends, I am running out of time so this week will be short. So
hopefully I can tell you all. Love you guys and I just want to say thank
you for all the support, emails, just everything really. You guys are the
reason I am the person I am today and I owe you all my life.

So this week was a lot of thinking. My comp got sick and we couldn't go out
for two which sucked but now I realized it was just what I needed. I needed
to reevaluate myself. The past two weeks have been a straight struggle for
me. I really haven't felt like I having been doing well and my mindset was
not in the right place. There was contention in the companionship and no
work whatsoever. We struggled teaching and just finding investigators. The
hardest time really. So I really needed this week even though I did not
realize it at first. I realized that this time is something that shouldn't
be taken for granted. I am only a missionary for a short time and I have a
ton of time to be a normal person worrying about normal things. I was too
worried about if I was doing things right and expecting things to be better
than they were. But life is not supposed to be like that. We are not
perfect. Things will not go the way we expect. So what is the point of
being sad and complaining? Hit me right in the feels really. This week was
truly something I needed and hopefully I can be the person Heavenly Father
needs me to be. Even though I can't see it, he can and that is all that
matters.

I love you my friends and could not be more thankful for all that you do
for me. I am nothing without you all and of course without my Heavenly
Father. Remember he is always there for you and loves you. Life is a
struggle but it is possible with him by our side. I wish you a great week
peeps and if not just know that Heavenly Father believes in you so why
can't you believe in yourself? I leave you with a scripture. D&C 84:88.
Until next time.










No comments:

Post a Comment