Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 54 - Short Week

So I feel like I just emailed you all, because i did... So this may be short... Nothing too much has happened since last email. Transfer announcements! I'm staying for another 6 weeks. Only companionship in the district not having a transfer haha so that makes things fun. When we got the announcements I kind of felt I was staying and it happened. To be honest, I have been struggling in this area haha and I was trying to go the easy way out... Not my proudest moment, and I know I shouldn't have felt that way. It was a battle that I was having within myself and it was eating me alive the whole time.. So me staying has been kind of an answer in disguise. Right when I found out I was staying, i felt the fear sink in but I also felt the comfort. That night, I was reading the story of Nephi when he gets commanded to build the ship (1 Nephi 17) and I just love how Nephi always follows the lord. No matter what he asks, Nephi never complains and just puts his head down and gets it done. It was just a huge comfort and a big answer to a lot of prayers.

I am still learning, still far from perfect. But everday I feel the Lord's hand in my life. More than I may deserve... And I know for a fact that he loves us. Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love us. They want us to have the life that they have. But it comes with a price. Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we wouldn't have too. Each day I try my best to not take for granted for what he did for me. Some days are better than others but I know he will always be there. I know he is always there for us..

I love you all! Seriously, the influence you all have on me has been unreal. I know I wouldn't be the man I need to be without you. So thank you. Thank you for everything you do. Keep fighting. Keep laughing and let the good times roll. I leave you with a scripture. D&C 88:125-126. Until next time my friends...

Sorry no pics again! i forgot my card reader... I'll make up for it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment