Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Week 52 - Battle Week

Another Week! They just blur by and everyday I get to this point i really dont know what to write about. haha I need to do a better job on collecting my thoughts so I can update you all a little better. We will see what happens!

Work is a struggle right now... We are still suck on the finding part.... And we are seeing not the greatest success.. But all is well! things are still good. haha we have some good first lessons and then we come back to follow up with people and we always just hear " We are really busy right now, don't worry we will have many chances to visit so they just wait it out and see what happens..." The worst!! But we will just keep finding and searching. Someone is bound not to be busy and want to listen to us.

The big help with all of this is that I feel like I am on top of the world. this is the point of the mission where they say nothing can really go wrong and that is how i feel. Like even when i should feel terrible, I just see this cool ole name tag on my shirt and it just makes me feel like i am unbeatable!! haha I am losing it or something. But really I am loving life. Even though it is hard, I would never ever trade this time for anything else.

The gospel is true people! I know it is. This is the same church that Jesus Christ established when he was on earth. This is his doctrine and this is his way. So when all is said and done, no matter what happens in life,  don't forget that the church is still true. I love you all! Seriously you guys are everything. I feel your love everyday and I could not be more thankful. I leave you with a scripture. 1 Timothy 1:12. until next time my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment