Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 34 - Realization Week

Well, another week! I swear these go by way too quick... Where has the time gone?! But at least we are still living right? the sun is shining, all is well! Let's just ghet you updated on this week eh?

So nothing too special actually happened this week! haha we lost a ton of investigators, so that is always fun.. But the lord has a plan! Our teaching pool has just gone down the drain hahaha but the teaching pool that we do have is doing awesome! Planning this wedding is hard but it is fun and the other are progressing and should see the swimming pool soon. So even though we are losing some investigators, at least we will lose some to baptism :) 

So realization week! This week I realized how truly hard working filipinos are. It is unreal! What happened to me?! haha but we had a csp and we had some fun there. but filipinos are truly hard working. man my people rock. So that was fun :) good change of scenery. I also realized this week how much I miss baseball haha I finally got to throw for the first time in about 9 months and that was a hay day. Luckily I got Elder Relph here. So one day we decided to have some fun and just have a little tossing session. It was before our zone training and it was a hay day! Man i love baseball. The little things I swear are what truly matter. Don't let anyone tell you different!

So ya homies, that is the week. It has been a good one. Of course with some struggles but each week I see how much the lord has blessed us. We are way too blessed as children of God. He truly does everything he can for us even when we don't listen, he is still there for us. That is true love. I have learned this week what charity is all about. It doesn't matter what you do, it matters on why you do it. What are our true intentions a people? Do we do it for our own self, or do we do it because we want the praise or because we know it looks good. Christ died for us cuz he loved us. All he is asking is to follow his commandments to show our love to him. I have learned that life is tough, but it isn't impossible. Keep moving forward my friends. One quote that has helped me a ton this week "When it feels like God is not answering your prayers, count your blessings." He has given you the world. What are you giving him? I love you all and i wish the best my friends. miss you more than anything. I leave you with a scripture. 2 Nephi 11:6. Until next time my people. 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment