Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Week 29 - Junior Week

My fellow friends, what is up! Another week is here! haha still mindblowing
on how fast time goes. All is well here in the good ole mish. Just living
and partyin! haha and teaching of course! I will try my best to update you
all. Still hate writing these things hahahha but let's get started!

So this week was a junior companion life week! In the training, the new
missionary leads everything for the last two weeks of the training. The
planning, teaching and just everything. So it was like just a follow around
week for me. Definitely took a little stress off, but was worried for my
kid! he was stepping up to the big leagues now... And the dude rocked it!!
haha my kid is such a stud. With him leading we actually taught the most
lesson we have ever taught since we opened this puppy up. That made me feel
good. I have been doing something wrong for 10 weeks hahaha but my kid has
done awesome! He did work. So it was cool to see that, my boy is growing up
:)

So ya that is teaching wise! We have picked up some new investigators and
even a family! So I am way excited bout the family. We even picked up this
sick Tatay. He is a stud. He has some Word of Wisdom issues and knows it is
bad. So before he joins he wants it to go away but doesn't know how.
Strongest lesson ever. Seriously my kid did work and the spirit was
amazing. So we are just gonna visit him everyday and read the BoM with him
until he gets the desire to finally give it up. He is way pumped about it
too! So it has been a huge blessing with finding. I'm telling ya, my kid
does wonders!

That is basically the week haha I forgot the rest. Oh ya! this morning we
went fishing hahaha so fun! P-days have been so borring so it was just
relaxing to sit next to the lake and fish it out. had some coconut too! I
have some pics here and others with the different missionaries, so I will
just send those next week. but ya! That is the week. It has been good. Been
learning a lot with just sitting back and letting the kid take over. Life
is good my friends. Learned this week you just gotta enjoy the little
moments. I realize that it really is the little moments that matter.
Nothing else. The little things lead to the big things. So enjoy them! You
are only here once. If you are struggling, enjoy it. If you are happy,
enjoy it. Just do what you gotta do and make the most of it. I love life
and thankful for all that you do for me. Seriously you guys rock. Stay real
my peeps. I leave you with a scripture. 2 Nephi 2:28. Until next time
people of my email.




No comments:

Post a Comment