Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Week 30 - Trial Week

Well peeps we are here, and we are living! how is everyone doing? So I totally forgot it was Valentines day this week hahaha I always forget the dates and just time! Seriously being a missionary you just forget everything.. Like right now, I forgot what a city was! But we are in Naga and I am freaking out.... hahah I have been in the middle of nowhere for way too long. It has changed me! But life is good :) It has been on interesting week and I am pumped to update you all! So let's just hit the road eh?

Here is prolly the biggest news. So it is transfer week... Found out me and my kid are going three transfers! 18 weeks with one companion hahaha that is so long... I was way shocked but hey the lord knows right? There is always a reason! So ya that will be fun. 18 weeks hahaha but ya! Our companionship has been a roller coaster I swear. He is 24 and I am 19 so we have our differences. This week was just a huge trial week with him and thinking we would get transfered and then finding out that there was none makes things interesting! But I am excited. Last night we had a talk and it went really well! So we will see how it goes.

But ya this week was definitely a trial week! We didn't get that many lessons... Found out my kid has an ingrown haha and it is bad! So we had to take a few days to rest cuz he just couldn't walk anymore. So that is why we are in Naga right now. Then we gotta come back Wednesday so he can get his whole nail off hahah my kid's first surgery. I will have a tons of pics! he is pulling a Ri guy hahaha the struggle is real. So ya that basically explains our teaching week!

So ya that is basically life here haha nothing really new. It definitely has been a tough week but a week where I have learned a lot. Last night, I finally felt like all my prayers have been answered. I know Heavenly Father loves us. An I know he is there. He truly does answer prayers. So when it doubt. pray it out. and when it doesn't seem to work, keep praying. He will answer them. I promise you he will. Just trust him with all you got. I know the lord has a plan. Nothing really does make sense, but I know for a fact he is in control. So even when everything doesn't seems right, it is. Just trust in his plan and hope for the best. When all is lost, just keep going. Give it all up and just keep swimming. He will help you through it. He won't give up on you, so don't give up on him. I love you all. Thank you for everything. Here is to another week. I leave you with a scripture. Alma 38:9. Until next time email people.
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment