Saturday, June 8, 2013

oh and love you guys!!!

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Alran Kyle Finneman <alran.finneman@myldsmail.net> wrote:
what is going on guys?!
 
So my p days are on saturday's so that is when I can email! 
Everything here is awesome.  I am doing well!  My companion is Elder Packard and he is from Texas. He just graduated high school so he is a new batch.  He is really enthusiastic and always is postive.  I sometimes want to kill him though.  haha joke lang. Well maybe...
So just to give you an insight on what all has happened so far.  on Wednesday, we got thrown into a class and right form the get go we had to learn tagalog.  It is freaking hard! it has been a struggle learning but I am learning it and just keep moving forward.  I am trying to stay the same but my kasama is straight trying to turn me into missionary mode.  IT IS TERRIBLE...  other news, I got called to be the district leader.. Crazy huh? our district is way cool and I will leave some pics of it!! but being district leader has already given me some blessings.  I gave my very first blessing to an elder, elder Manning because he is struggling big time now.  yesterday was a tough day for all of us.  We have 6 Elders and 4 Sisters in our district and everyone is getting down because they cannot pick up the language.  a couple sisters broke down yesterday because they thought they were failing.  So as DL I have been trying to be uplifting to everyone but it is sort of tough but I am trying my best. We have an awesome zone though and district. They are awesome!
 
How is everyone doing?  Still the same old?  If you can tell people and you guys can too, but go to dearelder.com and write me on there! It is like sending a lettter but I get it that day and I can get those everyday as here I can only email on P days. So Dear Elder me and have other people too if they want to ask me how I am doing!  I love and miss you guys so much and I cannot wait to hear from you guys.  Just know that I am doing awesome and that even though it is a struggle I am doing everything you guys taught me.  Thanks so much for everything.
            








No comments:

Post a Comment