Saturday, June 15, 2013

Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 09:02:40 -0600


Hey Family what is up!!! got your letter yesterday. Thanks!! and I just need a water bottle, like the gatorade one if you could send it.  Life is good here just same old same old.  Marihap ang Taglog pero get ako konti. Love you guys and miss you.  How is everything??



On Jun 15, 2013, at 10:12 AM, "Alran Kyle Finneman"
You will need to pull them up on the computer I sent them to you. But I am basically out of time but I wanted to tell you that on the 23rd there is an announcement from the brethren and I am in the choir so make sure you guys look for me!!! it is supposed to be bigger than the age change so I am pretty excited to hear what it is!! ill keep you updated!! talk to you guys soon





No comments:

Post a Comment